Ghani Kolli, Founder & CEO of HumanYo+Impact will be speaker for 60 minutes (including Q&A) on Wednesday, September 12 (18h45-21h45) on the topic of “System thinking – Design a better business”.
Full program of Round 3:
• Monday, September 10 (8h – 17h) : Welcome and Training on storytelling (all participants must present their project as if they present in the final)
• Tuesday, September 11 (14h-18h): Site visit with the theme of social business models
• Wednesday, September 12 (18h45-21h45): Training on Sustainable Development (system thinking, collaboration with stakeholders, fostering social impacts)
• Thursday, September 13:
o (8h-12h): Site visit with the theme of pitch & sales
o (18h45-21h45): Training on Public Relations and Marketing
• Friday, September 14 (18h45-21h45): Training on Entrepreneurial Finance and Resource Development & Management
• Saturday, September 15 (8h-18h): Each team will have one hour of one-on-one session with our coaches
• Monday, September 17:
o (8h – 17h): Detailed presentations (30 minutes’ presentation + 20 minutes’ Q&A). Top team of each of the three rooms will be selected for the final pitch to the grand public.
o (18h – 21h): Keynotes by honorable guest speakers + top three teams’ final presentations to the grand public (15 minutes’ presentation + 10 minutes’ Q&A).
o (21h-22h): Prize giving and closing ceremony
Registration : http://socialbusinesscreation.hec.ca/